Wednesday, October 29, 2008

aloha

4 more sleeps and ill be lazing back on a tropical island, drinking something with lime out of a coconut and copulating every hour. if i could bring my barbecue with me, i'd never leave.

since it feels lame to do so, i haven't packed a thing and wont till the last minute in the event that it gets back to someone that i cant keep my cool. i have however purchased $500 worth of island shorts and shirts made of 100% cotton so i look like a casually dressed island fellow....whose blindingly white in shirts that still have the store tag on

a quick check of google maps between paragraphs has enlightened me to the fact that our accomodation is a costal town and that whilst visiting islands will occur, i may have gone overboard in my purchases and researching how to crack a coconut

travel thoughts thus far:

  • is back fat back in fashion or should i pack a tee? is wetsuit material flattering?
  • will work call because im important? as cool as my iphone is, the 5 minute battery life could be an issue. pack charger. no, i cant leave it. what if? exactly.
  • should i get someone to log my wow account and do dailies? i'll have a heap of rested xp when i come back for the expansion. kickass.
  • heroes isnt on next week so i wont miss out. thank god, that would have bugged me all trip.
  • if i dont shave and get a kickass tan, i could look like this guy:


/fin

3 comments:

Mish said...

Argh no don't let anyone from work call you on a holiday! I'm a big believer in "Bloody hell IT CAN WAIT!".

It is now one of my goals to drink something with lime out of a coconut on a tropical island.

Anonymous said...

Yes, back fat is in this summer. And if you're hairy, even better - especially the prized 'doormat.'

Hope you guys are having a good time!

pareto said...

mish, 13 minutes into my annual leave i received my first call. its nice to be wanted, although waiting till at least 7:30am on my first day would have been nice.

not a coconut cup in sight, who knew glass would be so popular. lime was a staple throughout the trip though. mmm mojitos.

mark, despite the large percentage of europeans present, you'll be pleased to know i was at the cutting edge of fashion with my stylish back fat coupled with an almighty organ crushing stomach suck.