Monday, November 10, 2008

super mega awesomeness

i'll write about the trip later when i have time and the sunburn fades, so look forward to me regaling tales of eric estrada the hotel owner, panic attacks while swimming offshore and my musings on the demise of the seafood pizza. in the interim:

thanks to good boyfriend me, RAT now owns a copy of Gears of War II and is currently debating if she should play this now or play wow instead. the latter wins tonight but its GOWII "all friday night".

if saturday is declared pron and steak day, marriage proposals are definitely on the cards

/fin

1 comment:

GERTRUDIS CANDELARIO said...

I give praise to Mr Benjamin enough for his help in securing a loan to buy our new home for our family. Benjamin was a wealth of information and he helped educate me and my family as to why a home loan was the best option for our particular situation. After conferring with Benjamin and our financial advisor everyone agreed that a home loan was the perfect solution.You can contact Mr Benjamin if you also looking for any kind of loan on Email/Whatsappemail: 247officedept@gmail.com          Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740