Monday, December 15, 2008

two tickets please

im about to go to the movies, so expect the following:
  • i will insist on going much earlier then is necessary to get tickets before the queue starts. the ticket person will give me a confused look and think im there for the earlier session
  • i will clutch onto my ticket and check it every 5 minutes as if it were a replacement heart for my dying child
  • i will not get popcorn at the same time, it might go cold, so ill queue up 10 mins before the movie starts to ensure its that the popcorn which has been there all day is as fresh as it can be. yes, i am aware that you can also buy your ticket at this time
  • i will buy a large something combo out of fear that I could starve to death during the 90 minute movie, however if there is a collector something thats half the size and double the price i'll get that instead
  • i will play time crisis and show RAT that i do indeed have, mad skills
  • i will via a series of loud sighs express distaste for those people who will inevitably come in late, put their ass in my face as they excuse their ignorance while stepping on my feet
/fin

No comments: